Step inside The Hirsch, a perfectly crafted 4 bedroom freehold home set over 3 floors. The ground floor features a stylish fully-fitted kitchen that leads onto a light & airy dining room, perfect for entertaining friends and family. Over the first and second floors you will discover an elegant living room with private terrace area, alongside 4 well-proportioned bedrooms, with a sleek en-suite to the master. An additional two terrace areas complete this impressive home.
- Dining Area (5.99m x 3.51m - 19' 08" x 11' 06")
- Kitchen (5.21m x 4.37m - 17' 01" x 14' 04")
- Living Room (8.23m x 3.25m - 27' 00" x 10' 08")
- Bedroom 1 (4.37m x 4.06m - 14' 04" x 13' 04")
- Bedroom 3 (4.37m x 3.02m - 14' 04" x 9' 11")
- Bedroom 2 (4.37m x 3.76m - 14' 04" x 12' 04")
- Bedroom 4 (4.37m x 3.02m - 14' 04" x 9' 11")
SpecificationKitchen & Utility Rooms
Our sleek Commodore kitchens combine attention to detail with the highest quality materials and finishes.
Bathroom, En Suite and Cloakroom
- Stone work surfaces with matching upstand and continuous glass splashback with integrated sockets
- Integrated extractor unit, mirror fronted smeg Linea multifunction maxi oven, combination mircowave oven and stainless steel Linea five burner gas hob
- Smeg fully integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Space for a washing machine and tumble dryer where utility rooms are fitted
- Soft close doors and drawers and LED lighting to underside of wall units
- Low profile inset sink with Hansgrohe block mixer tap
Carefully selected sanitaryware, taps and fittings that combine functionality with aesthetic appeal.
- Contemporary white Roca Gap sanitaryware
- Full height Saloni tiling to bath and shower enclosure and half height to walls with square edge tile trims
- Spacia flooring by Amtico
- Hansgrohe mixer taps and concealed bath and shower mixer
- Engineered oak wood flooring to hallway, living/dining and kitchen areas
- Carpets to bedrooms, stairs and landing area
- Internal doors finished in a white satin
- White architraves with square edge door frames
- Satin chrome ironmongery
- Wardrobes by Draks with sliding glass doors to master bedroom
Central Heating and Energy Efficiency
- Internal walls painted in white throughout
- Window boards, internal door frames, skirtings and architraves painted with a white satin finish
- Under floor gas central heating throughout all rooms, including thermostatic controls
- Heated chrome towel rail to bathroom and en-suite
- Triple glazed windows
- Upgraded insulation
- Pull out recycling bins in kitchen
- Low energy lighting system
Security & Peace of MInd
- Low energy downlighters fitted to the kitchen, bathroom, en suite and cloakroom areas. Pendant lighting fitted in all other rooms
- BT points installed in the living room and master bedroom with Satellite/sky+ connections to the living room and bedroom 1 (subject to customer subscription to sky)
- Shaver sockets fitted in all bathrooms and en suites alongside white recessed extractor fans
- Power and lighting fitted to the garage or carport as applicable
Warrany & Aftercare
- External doors supplied with chrome multipoint locking system
- Sealed unit timber clad aluminium triple glazed windows and French doors provided with brushed steel ironmongery incorporating security locks
- Mains operated smoke and heat detectors fitted, alongside a smoke/heat/carbon monoxide detector
We want your move and settling into your new home to be stress-free and straightforward and for you to have peace of mind starting your new life. Your home comes complete with a NHBC 10 year warranty as well as a Crest Nicholson two year warranty. The home will be thoroughly demonstrated to you prior to hand over and we are more than happy to answer any questions.
About HaloReserve A home that is ready to move into to receive £2000 per month towards your mortgage repayments for A year! (T&c's apply - not available in conjunction with any other offer)
The homes at Halo are designed so form follows function with the look and feel of the space. All homes are contemporary in design with open plan living, high ceilings and large expanses of glazing to flood these stylish new homes with natural light. From the exterior finishes to the detail of the interiors, the development elevates design.
Halo provides the perfect location for City living whilst being far enough away to avoid the hustle and bustle in everyday life. Located on the sought after Long Road, Halo is within easy reach of the M11, Addenbrooke's, the Biomedical Campus and some of the best schools and colleges within the area.
Halo also has excellent transport connections including the bus way through to road, rail and air connections but retains local character due to its proximity to central Cambridge and all this area has to offer.
Being part of the wider Great Kneighton development, all residents at Halo will have access to a large country park, a primary and secondary school and a village centre, ensuring you have all the delights of City living on your doorstep.Get in touch today to see all our new exciting phase of 3,4 and 5 bedroom homes has to offer!
- Recreation: The Grand Arcade
- Recreation: Cambridge Lakes Golf Club
- Recreation: Cambridge Botanic Gardens
- No category: Addenbrookes & The BioMedical Campus
- Primary School: Fawcett Primary School
- Primary School: St Faiths
- Further Education: The Perse School
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon-Sun 10am-5pm
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.