The property is on the preferred western terrace and was completely remodelled to an exacting standard, using the finest quality finishes to recreate period elegance with innovative and exciting design. The house offers a classic first floor drawing room with beautiful high ceilings and views over Royal Avenue, providing generously proportioned and well-balanced accommodation throughout, where the space has been organised to create maximum flexibility for comfortable family living.
Royal Avenue was the fictional home of James Bond, but historically designed by Sir Christopher Wren on behalf of William III in the 1690's as part of a proposed carriageway linking the Royal Hospital to Kensington Palace. It is ideally situated just off the Kings Road, within an easy walk of Sloane Square and Sloane Street and located around the corner from the beautiful open grounds and tennis courts of Burton Court, to which an incoming purchaser will have access for a fee by separate arrangement with the Royal Hospital.
• Bulthaup kitchen with breakfast area, Gaggenau appliances and under-counter wine cooler
• Engineered wood flooring throughout, with proprietary impact sound insulation sub-floor
• Air-conditioning in all rooms except kitchen and two small basement bedrooms
• Under-floor heating in bathrooms & kitchen • LED lighting and Cat 6 wiring throughout
• Entry phone with CCTV cameras
• Water softener
• SamsungTV with speaker bar & sub-woofer in basement
• Burglar alarm
• Access to Burton Court by separate arrangement with the Royal
Entrance hall | First floor drawing room | Dining room open-plan to sitting room | Study | Family room | Kitchen/breakfast room | Master bedroom with en suite bathroom | Four further bedrooms | Bathroom two | Shower room | Cloakroom | Two terraces | Courtyard | Two vaults | EPC Rating D