regency town house on clifton hill - Private rear lawned garden, period features, highly versatile accommodation with good number of reception rooms, lower ground floor kitchen / dining room, great city centre lifestyle property located on one of the citys' most highly sought after roads.
Great city centre lifestyle property located on one of the citys' most highly sought after roads this location is second to none.
The Clifton Hill Conservation Area is a quiet residential area with a city central location..
Offering easy access to Brighton’s extensive shopping facilities at Churchill Square, Lanes, Brighton pier, city centre attractions, promenade, cycle lanes and bathing beaches.
Nearby is the cosmopolitan Seven Dials thoroughfare which offers a range of local amenities with its popular independent delicatessens, restaurants and bistros.
Full of charm and character this property provides a raised private entrance, front door, canopy Villa style frontage, period features, versatile accommodation with two / three reception rooms, four bedrooms, lower ground floor kitchen / dining room, private lawned garden to rear,
Brighton’s mainline railway station can also be found within close proximity providing comprehensive commuter services to Gatwick, London and beyond.
Easy access to highly popular and sought after local schools and colleges.Entrance Hall
Dado rail and radiator.Lounge
14' 3" x 13' 1" ( 4.34m x 3.99m )
Sash window to the front, feature fireplace and picture rail.Dining Room
11' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.28m )
Window to the rear, picture rail and views over the garden.Third Reception Room
12' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.62m )
Window to the side and wall mounted boiler.Utility Room
6' 2" x 5' 8" ( 1.88m x 1.73m )
Wall and base units an door leading to garden.Lower Ground FloorBedroom Four / Reception Room
16' 8" x 13' 6" ( 5.08m x 4.11m )
Bay window to the front and wood flooring.Dining Kitchen
13' 5" x 10' 7" ( 4.09m x 3.23m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, radiator and inset spotlights.Half LandingBathroom
Window to the side, bath and wash hand basin.Seperate Wc
WC.First Floor Landing
14' 6" x 14' 5" ( 4.42m x 4.39m )
Bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.Bedroom Two
11' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.15m )
Window to the front and radiator.Top Floor LandingBedroom Three
16' 6" x 13' 3" ( 5.03m x 4.04m )
Window to the front with sea view and radiator.Formal Front GardenPrivate Rear Garden
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.