** flexible living accommodation with nine rooms to use as you need ** quiet location **
This nine room property has been utilised as an eight bedroom home, however, the space on offer is vast and could be used in numerous ways, viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this home.
Uvpc entrance door leading into;
With large window to side aspect, stairs to first floor with under stairs cupboard and doors leading to all ground floor rooms.
8.48m max x 6.84m max (27'9" x 22'5") L shaped room which is the heart of this family home. The kitchen area has a range of modern gloss units with complimentary work surface above and 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer inset. Built in double oven and separate microwave oven with 5 ring burner gas hob and extractor over. Integral fridge/freezer and dish washer. Tiled walls and floor and large window to front aspect. The rest of the room houses a large dining table and previous owners had sofas and reception area in the remaining space. Double doors leading to the rear garden.
5.10m x 3.79m (16'9" x 12'5") Large master bedroom with plenty of built in wardrobes and French doors leading to the rear garden with two side panel windows with fitted blinds. Door through to;
Three piece suite comprising WC, hand basin set into vanity unit and large shower cubicle with thermostatic shower within, Heated hand towel rail and electric shaver point and light.
Bedroom 2/reception room
4.80m min x 3.71m (15'9" x 12'2") This room is currently utilised as a bedroom, however, would make a fabulous sitting room with views over rear garden via double French doors with windows to each side, door through to;
Fitted with three piece suite with WC, hand basin set into vanity unit and shower enclosure with thermostatic shower within. Heated towel rail and tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom 5/reception 3
4.03 x 2.39 (13'3" x 7'10") Currently used as a bedroom, however, could be used as a playroom or study. Lovely bright room with curved deep window to front aspect.
Bedroom 6/reception 4
3.51m x 2.74m (11'6" x 9'0") Window to front aspect.
Three piece suite with WC, pedestal hand basin and curved shower bath with shower attachment over. Heated towel rail, electric shaver point and built in wall mirror, tiled floor and walls.
2.78m x 2.34m (9'2" x 7'8") Window to side aspect.
Bedroom 8/hobby room
2.78 x 2.32 (9'2" x 7'7") Window to side aspect.
With large storage cupboard and doors through to;
3.02m x 3.58m (9'11 x 11'9") Built in wardrobes and window to rear aspect. Door through to;
Three piece suite comprising large shower cubicle with sliding door, WC and hand basin set in vanity unit. Heated towel radiator, tiled walls and floor and electric shaver point.
2.62m 3.91m (8'7" x 12'10") Built in sliding wardrobe and window to rear aspect.
Three piece suite comprising curved shower bath with shower over, WC and pedestal hand basin. Heated towel rail and electric shower point, tiled walls and floor.
3.28m x 2.24m (10'9" x 7'4") Restricted head height, with velux window, wall mounted boiler and cupboard housing pressurised water cylinder.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway with parking for several vehicles, and 'in and out' dropped kerbs. The rear garden could be an absolute delight with a little attention and is laid to both patio and grass. There is a large workshop/utility room (6.39m x 3.38m 20'11" x 11'1") which is constructed of brick and has UPVC windows, one to side aspect and one to the front. This building is currently used as a store, but has plumbing for washing machine installed, tiled floor . Would make a great games room.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.