Young Street, London W8

Back

£0
3 Bedrooms

21 Young Street is an exclusive development by Grainger Plc and designed by award winning architects Assael. Set in the heart of Kensington, it presents one of the finest Penthouses within the vibrant Royal Borough and moments from London's oldest residential square. This exquisite three bedroom, duplex penthouse offers superb views with stunning living spaces throughout. The space has been thoughtfully considered and furnished to give a perfect coupling between luxury living and everyday practicality. The Penthouse has direct lift access leading into the property where the space, while open, has been cleverly orchestrated to give the illusion of separation between the kitchen & dining area from the reception room. From both the dining area and living area, there is access to the large roof terrace (perfect for alfresco dining and summer night soirees). Heading up the stairs, to one side of the apartment are the two large double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, two bathrooms (one en-suite) and a shared terrace. To the other side is the piece de resistance, the master suite. This stunning room features a beautiful master bathroom complete with bespoke tiling and fittings for the height of relaxation. Opposite is the dressing room with floor to ceiling wardrobe space, all designed to maximise the storage. Finally the master bedroom, a grand room with a wraparound, private terrace to three sides and floor to ceiling windows that allows for an abundance of natural light that highlights the beauty and grace of the architectural design.

To add to this luxurious way of living, the boutique entrance hall at 21 Young Street offers a 24hr concierge service and is fitted with a sumptuous finish giving off a pure sense of relaxation from the moment you enter the building. This continues through to the exclusive resident's library, private cinema, gym and meeting room space as well as a private green courtyard for those moments you want to relax outside.

Parking is available by separate negotiation at a cost of £150,000.

A non-refundable reservation fee of £10,000 is payable immediately upon an offer being agreed. 10% of purchase price (less reservation fee) is payable on exchange of contracts within 21 days of reservation. Remaining 90% is payable upon completion.

Call us

020 7087 5696

Enquiry Form