This property consists of 8 generously sized bedrooms & 2 additional self-contained units, overall offering over 2250 SqFt of living accommodation situated moments from New Malden high street benefitting from a rear garden with side access & parking.
This hugely versatile freehold property is currently set up to provide a rental return by way of two self-contained one bedroom and studio apartments generating a rental return of £2,200 per month.
In addition, the ground floor benefits from a modern open plan kitchen/diner leading to a large full width reception to the rear and a separate downstairs shower room.
Continued to the first floor are a further three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Continued further to the second floor are again three well-proportioned bedrooms, separate shower room and kitchenette.
This property lends itself to hmo; whilst benefitting from a private rear garden with external storage, side access and off-street parking.
Sound investment property moments from New Malden High Street and transport links into central London and A3 corridor.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.