A palatial hilltop mansion of ambassadorial proportions, international specification, and every conceivable luxury, with commanding views towards London.
The flawless restoration of Jacobean elegance is charismatically complimented by the latest in contemporary creativity. Pinewood House is Grade II listed, being of historic and architectural interest. A city financier ordered the development of Pinewood House in 1880. A shipping magnate later bought the building in 1917, whose fleet of ships were instrumental in the demise of the German u-Boat blockade in wwi.
In tribute to the period of the shipping magnate’s ownership, there are a number of maritime features in the property. More recently, there has been a transformation of the house, which has been restored to its original glory, and now features high specification facilities of an exacting standard. It has been extended to provide an indoor swimming pool complex, spa facilities, and beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds.