• lucrative business / investment in rural pembrokeshire
• 4 property complex in 4 acres of landscaped grounds
• high specifiction pool house with hot tub and sauna
• two 3 bed cottages, 3 bed bungalow and 4 bed pool house
• private grounds with 3 stables, 2 acre paddock + dutch barn
• several gated entrances to the complex with ample parking
• high spec finish to each of the well maintained properties
An interesting complex consisting of a large and impressive brick pool house with 4 bed accommodation to both sides of the lofted pool area, a high spec contemporary 3 bedroom bungalow plus two 3 bed cottages each with private gardens. The gated development has several access points, finished driveways with plenty of on site parking, low walled lawned areas, plus 3 stables with paved turn out area to the fore, alongside a two acre fenced paddock. A large Dutch barn with mezzanine provides plenty of storage space for garden equipment, recreational and sports gear.
Within the Pembrokeshire National Park a mere 15 minutes drive from the stunning coastline, Maes Yr Haul is sited in the small rural hamlet of Tufton between Eglwyswrw and Haverfordwest.
The bucolic surroundings are stunning with views of the Preseli Hills in the distance, and the peace and tranquillity of a countryside location. The Market Town of Haverfordwest is approximately 11 miles south providing all necessary amenities and services including a shopping centre with national retailers, Withybush Hospital, high schools and colleges, as well as a range of smaller shops, restaurants, inns and cafes. Road and rail links are excellent.