An outstanding detached bungalow set in a fantastic location of York, in close proximity to York Centre and Monks Cross shopping centre, providing a wide range of amenities nearby, as well as being set back from the main road offering a perfect family home on a private plot.
£475,000 - £500,000!
A truly outstanding extended detached bungalow in a cul de sac location, set in a fantastic location between York City Centre and Monks Cross shopping centre, providing a wide range of local amenities and superb access to York's ring road.
The property displays spacious proportions and extensive storage throughout and if it is space you are looking for then don't look any further.
Set on a vast plot the properties' living accommodation comprises a beautiful kitchen/diner - ideal for entertaining, homely living room, magnificent wrap around conservatory providing a versatile space, four bedrooms of which the master is with en suite and dressing room, house bathroom and loft conversion - currently used as office room.
To the exterior, the property continues to impress with substantial gardens to the front, side and rear, with lawn, patio and decking areas.
There is a large driveway to the front which has space for multiple vehicles leading up to the sizeable detached triple garage which displays power, light and work space.
Book a viewing now to appreciate the size and quality of this beautiful family home!
Kitchen/ Diner 20' 10" max x 17' 9" max ( 6.35m max x 5.41m max )
Superb entertaining space comprising fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink/drainer, space for range cooker, work surfaces, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, breakfast bar, TV point, tiled flooring, space for fridge freezer, space for dining table, designer radiator, pantry, and two windows to side aspect.
Living Room 20' 1" x 12' 11" ( 6.12m x 3.94m )
Spacious lounge with french doors to rear, coving, carpet, radiator, TV point, gas fireplace and wall lights.
Conservatory 33' 4" max x 23' 11" max ( 10.16m max x 7.29m max )
l-shaped wrap around conservatory boasting spacious proportions with laminate flooring, windows to front rear and side aspects and radiator.
Multiple storage cupboards, telephone point and radiator.
Bedroom One 17' into access x 10' 8" to front of wardrobes ( 5.18m into access x 3.25m to front of wardrobes )
Superb master bedroom with window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet, dressing room and en suite.
Dressing Room 8' 11" x 4' 3" ( 2.72m x 1.30m )
Window to rear aspect, carpet, shaver point, coving and spotlights
Stunning tiled en suite displaying bath with jets, double wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, WC, extractor fan, tiled flooring and towel radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, built in storage cupboard, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.84m x 2.39m )
Window to front aspect, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 8' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.67m )
Good sized bedroom with window to side aspect, carpet, coving and radiator.
Bath with mixer taps, shower over bath, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, WC, and radiator.
Window to side, carpet, radiator, stairs to loft room and potentially could be used as an office/study
Loft Room Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Superb converted loft space with restricted head height. Currently used as an office area. Versatile room with two skylights, carpet, radiator and storage into eaves. Boiler room in eaves containing combi boiler.
Vast gardens to both sides and to the rear. With gated access, greenhouse, two sheds, large patio, lawn, decked area and summer house. Large driveway to the front boasting space for multiple vehicles leading to detached garage.
Triple Garage/ Workshop 30' 2" max x 20' max ( 9.19m max x 6.10m max )
Fantastic detached triple garage with power and light, work benches, up and over doors, door to side with windows to rear and side aspect.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.