A beautiful four bedroom detached family home located on a sought after development just off "Tadcaster Road"! The property provides superb transport links into and out of the city as well as amenities close by.
A fantastic opportunity offered with no onward chain, with this 4 bedroom detached family home located on a sought after development just off "Tadcaster Road"!
The property is sure to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers, especially families looking for superb transport links into and out of the city as well as amenities close by.
Set over 3 floors this residence boasts Entrance Hall, Integral Garage, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and Cloakroom with WC to the ground floor, 3 Double Bedrooms to the first floor of which 2 are with an en suite and completing the first floor is the family bathroom. To the second floor is a further spacious double bedroom with dressing area and en suite.
To the exterior the property benefits from a lawn to the front, driveway leading to the integral garage and to the rear is a laid to lawn garden with patio and has fence to the surround.
An outstanding opportunity not to be missed!
Call now to book a viewing!
Door to front asepct with wood flooring and coving.
Ground floor cloakroom with wood flooring, W.C., wash hand basin, extractor fan and radiator.
Lounge 15' 5" x 10' 4" ( 4.70m x 3.15m )
Good size lounge with wood flooring, french doors to rear and TV point.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 7' 7" max ( 4.24m x 2.31m max )
Dining room with wood flooring, french doors to rear, coving and radiator.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 7' 6" ( 4.60m x 2.29m )
Fitted kitchen with tiled flooring, work surfaces, sink/drainer, electric oven, gash hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, radiator.
Stairs from ground floor to second floor with carpet, spotlights, storage cupboard containing hot water boiler.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 10' 10" max ( 4.67m x 3.30m max )
Master bedroom with carpet, radiators and en suite.
Tiled en suite with tiled flooring, shower cubicle, W.C., vanity basin, towel radiator, extractor fan and skylight.
Bedroom Two 20' 8" max x 15' 5" max ( 6.30m max x 4.70m max )
Second floor double bedroom with carpet, skylights, storage in eaves, radiator and en suite.
Bedroom Two en suite with tiled flooring, shower cubicle, W.C., wash hand basin, extractor fan and skylight.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.02m max x 3.00m max )
First floor double bedroom with carpet and en suite.
En suite shower room with tiled flooring, W.C., wash hand basin, towel radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Four 12' 1" max x 7' 6" max ( 3.68m max x 2.29m max )
First floor bedroom with carpet and loft access.
Tiled bathroom with bath, W.C., vanity basin, towel radiator, spotlights and extractor fan.
Garage 16' 5" x 8' 4" ( 5.00m x 2.54m )
Intgral garage with power, lighting, up and over doors and boiler.
Driveway and lawn to front with trees and shrubs. To the rear is a laid to lawn garden with patio area and fence surrounding.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.